I have been working diligently with GitHub, Unity 3D, WordPress, Google Site Kit, Apple Developer, App Store connect and as for the past couple days Google’s Google Play Console.
I want to use this blog post to offer quick links to other topics and resource. Hopefully doing so will help bring all the quagmire of techno clutter all together on two just one page… Maybe?
Google Play Console
- Google Play Academy
- Beginners Guide to Publishing your App
- Create and Setup Your App – Google Play, step-by step App creation walk-through
- Developer Policy Center – Developers’ check list to qualify for Google Play Submission
- Prepare your App for Google Play Review – Check list for Google Play Review Qualifications
- Uploading AAP and APK
- Getting Familiar with the Google Play Console Dashboard
- Signing your App
- Data Usage, Privacy, Security Broke down to edible bite sized pieces.
- Using OAuth 2.0 to Access Google APIs
- OAuth 2.0 Scopes for Google APIs
- Leaderboards – Google Play Games Services
- Googel Play Services – Leaderboards
- AVD – Setup and Android Virtual Device
- Understanding Google’s Play Family Policy
- Google Play’s In-App Purchasing Payment Policy Information
- Sign In – In Android Games
- iPhone App Store Icon Download and User Requirements
Unity: Override Advertising Ads Dependencies.
To help with dependency issues install Play Services Resolver in the Unity Editor, select Assets > Play Services Resolver, and then select the platform.
For Android, if the Enable Auto-Resolution and Enable Resolution On Buildsettings are both set to OFF, you need to manually resolve dependencies. If either setting is ON, dependencies automatically resolve.
Resolve external dependency issues in Unity YouTube video.
You do not have to down load third-party SDK’s such as Google’s AdMob SDK because Do not externally download third-party ad network SDKs because the Unity Mediation package automatically pulls in all necessary network SDKs for you. Doing this could cause build and version incompatibility issues with the Mediation package.